Personal beauty & Maekup Workshop
This fun and glamorous class is perfect for both the beauty beginner and the makeup obsessed, who are looking for expert direction to fine tune their makeup skills. We use the simple and effective techniques to show you how to create your own signature makeup style.
Whenever you have zero makeup experience or just want to expert your skills, there’s always a class suits your needs. Each class provides principles and theories of makeup artistry including colour, contouring, face shapes and corrective techniques, but more concentrate on hands on practices.
Our standard make-up class has two sessions. According to our past experiences, the student may feel too much and hard to get all the ideas during one day class. That’s why we designed this two session class, that you could ask more questions and have more time to practice at the second session.
Each session is run for 2 hours at our Camberwell studio, morning or afternoon tea and delicious desert are provided during the session.
The class time can be arranged by appointment with minimum two students.
This is also a fun workshop for friends catch-up or for ‘hens night’ activity.
• Products knowledge and tools
• Skin preparation and how to find suitable skin cares
• Foundation textures, colour selection and application
• Colour correction and concealer techniques
• Eyes make-up steps with different eye shapes
• Eyebrow shapes design to suit face shape
• Application of blush • Perfect lip application
• Day make-up
• Evening make-up and false lashes application
Tuesday; Sunday (other times by appointment)
Requirements for lessons:
All make-up products are provided to use in the class. You are welcome to bring your own make-up for out trainers to show you how to get the best results.